Airline Transport Pilot Trainings in TexasAirline Transport Pilot
THE LAST STOP: AIRLINE TRANSPORT PILOT. HOLD YOURSELF TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF TRAINING AND REACH THE TOP OF YOUR GAME.
You’ll receive this certification after meeting rigorous flight requirements, a written and practical tests. Improve your long term aviation career path plan by giving yourself a leg up with the ATP certification. Helicopter operators may require this license for hire to prove your flight hours and experience level are aligned.
FAA RATING REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 1200 hours of flight time
- 500 hours cross-country
- 100 hours of night flight of which 15 are in helicopters
- 200 hours of flight time in helicopters which includes 75 hours as PIC
- 75 hours of instrument flight, 50 of which must be in flight, 25 in helicopters
- 3 hours in preparation for the flight test
Part 141 General Requirements:
- Must currently hold a commercial rating
- Must currently hold an instrument rating
- Complete ground school or a home study course for the certified flight instructor instrument rating.
- Log sufficient flight training
- Pass FAA written tests.
- Pass a FAA oral and flight test.
Students can set up a block time account with $4000.00 cash or check. Students will receive a 5% discount off the hourly rate of flight and ground instruction. Therefore, if the training cost $12,000 then the student will save over $700.00.
Block time cannot be purchased with a credit card.
If a student requests a refund of their money on account, the 5% discount will be put back on each paid invoice and paid for out of the remainder of block time funds. After one year from the last invoice, the student can only fly off block time funds – a refund will not be given. Student can give credit on account to other students.
If you would like to try a demo lesson, Veracity offers a discovery flight in the R22 for $155.00. This includes 30 minutes of ground and 25 minutes of hands-on flight! You can log it if you have a logbook or you can purchase one for $9.95+tax.
If you are over 220 pounds (the seat weight limit for the R22), the R44 discovery flight is $275.00.
Gift certificates for the discovery flight can be purchased over the phone or through email and make great presents. If the recipient decides they’d like to fly longer, additional flight time can be combined with the original certificate.